The Dillimore Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barzini's insults and some more and more ...

5 posters

Go down

Barzini's insults and some more and more ... Empty Barzini's insults and some more and more ...

Post  Lucas Hamick Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:55 am

Chatlog:
Spoiler:
SS:
Spoiler:
Lucas Hamick
Lucas Hamick
Soldier
Soldier

Respect : 5
Registred on : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Barzini's insults and some more and more ... Empty Re: Barzini's insults and some more and more ...

Post  Leonard_Sinatra Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:56 am

Well, this Fabrizio is a very big idiot, Vicent dont even know him icly, never heard of him! Last time Vicent wasnt in barzini! So he just answered to the question, Fabrizio asked him Icly! (laptop>news1, = High ranks can only be contacted by mademan) then how a ub contact an associate? from where he know he is from DC icly? Seriosly!
Leonard_Sinatra
Leonard_Sinatra
The Consigliere
The Consigliere

Respect : 10
Registred on : 2013-01-20

Back to top Go down

Barzini's insults and some more and more ... Empty Re: Barzini's insults and some more and more ...

Post  Alfredo_Sinatra Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:37 am

Indeed his is idiot , first of all didn't know his existence ic , second it started when delacosta was making lean runs and i said okay i'l come if i get smth , everything fine he told me that they are given out when Henry wants to .[15:57:38] {40cece}* [Slot 1] {66FFFF}-Capo- Overseer Donatello Delacosta: The work will be splited when Henry decides to.
[15:57:53] {40cece}* [Slot 1] {66FFFF}DC Associate Vincent Sinatra: Aha.
as you see i said Aha which for me means okay , but no after fab gets into our converstation

[15:59:06] {40cece}* [Slot 1] {66FFFF}-UB- AS CEO Fabrizio Cavalante: DC must know thier boundry and obey the orders they recieved ..
[15:59:38] {40cece}* [Slot 1] {66FFFF}DC Associate Vincent Sinatra: Aha , Didn't received any orders till now.
[16:00:15] {40cece}* [Slot 1] {66FFFF}-UB- AS CEO Fabrizio Cavalante: Instead of moaning for return, go and try to help.
16:00:31] {40cece}* [Slot 1] {66FFFF}DC Associate Vincent Sinatra: I'l help when i hear somebody needs help and when somebody asks ..
[16:00:50] {40cece}* [Slot 1] {66FFFF}DC Associate Vincent Sinatra: I didn't hear anything on radio , that's why.
[16:00:55] {40cece}* [Slot 1] {66FFFF}DC Associate Lucas Hamick: Same

After few OOC bullshits and etc he says "
S1:

Then after we had a bit fight ,he says the folowing "
After:
Here he means all the DC but WTF? why should we get offended?

Insults to our family sinatra
[16:17:02] (( [OOC] -UB- AS CEO Fabrizio Cavalante: Will you shaddap Sinatra? we really dont like emokids in here. ))
[16:29:56] (( [OOC] -UB- AS CEO Fabrizio Cavalante: they are 4 years old kids for god sake, you see still quarreling with me ))

Now he beggins to start-contradictori

[16:14:13] (( [OOC] -UB- AS CEO Fabrizio Cavalante: our associates dont have the right to talk over the radio that much, you had to shut up ))

[16:14:22] (( [OOC] DC Associate Vincent Sinatra: u started to talk with me ))

[16:14:28] (( [OOC] DC Associate Vincent Sinatra: i didn't talked with u ))

[16:15:02] (( [OOC] DC Associate Vincent Sinatra: news 1 "High ranks can only be contacted by made man" nice so you broke a faction rule ))

[16:34:10] (( [OOC] -UB- AS CEO Fabrizio Cavalante: your guys put a condition to make wh runs ))

[16:34:27] (( [OOC] -UB- AS CEO Fabrizio Cavalante: told us, if you won't give us some materials, we wont keep helping you ))

This is the most retarded part from all of this ^ Condition? Hah Bullshits after Delacosta told me about materials i said "AHA" aka "OKAY" .
If you won't give us some materials , we wont keep helping you HAHAHA ANOTHER BIGGEST BULLSHIT EVER! he said to stop whining and help instead , i said on radio I help when i hear somebody is in need and when somebody asks also i said that i didn't hear anything on radio. He is retarded

Alfredo_Sinatra
Asociate
Asociate

Respect : 6
Registred on : 2013-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Nucci Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:41 pm

just relax!
Nucci
Nucci
Boss
Boss

Respect : 10
Registred on : 2012-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Bart Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:58 am

Guys,i know i'm not with you right now,but even when i was,when i stole that truck from S.D.C. Fab showed his real face just then,and since then i know he's an asshole,probably some 14 year old brat who has no power in real life so he uses this "power" in game...Probably has no life too...Well...Other things are also nice...I hope you're having fun,i mean it. Smile
Bart
Bart
Mademan
Mademan

Respect : 4
Registred on : 2013-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum