The Dillimore Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacob telling us about the Fight Club.

3 posters

Go down

Jacob telling us about the Fight Club. Empty Jacob telling us about the Fight Club.

Post  Leonard_Sinatra Thu May 23, 2013 8:00 am

Enjoy it.

Spoiler:
Leonard_Sinatra
Leonard_Sinatra
The Consigliere
The Consigliere

Respect : 10
Registred on : 2013-01-20

Back to top Go down

Jacob telling us about the Fight Club. Empty Re: Jacob telling us about the Fight Club.

Post  Nucci Fri May 24, 2013 1:07 am

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL TELL ME BOUT THIS IC SOON. IT SHOULD BE FUCKIN' LOVELY

Message 2 all: You guys are really steppin'it up and ill do my part tonight, and post a new update for our thread.
Nucci
Nucci
Boss
Boss

Registred on : 2012-12-11

Back to top Go down

Jacob telling us about the Fight Club. Empty Fight Club

Post  Jacob_Collins Fri May 24, 2013 12:55 pm

Just a mention, The Dillimore Crew does not own the Fight Club. The fighter I am going to manage "Mickey Reagan" does. We will just help him run it and have our own fighters there but, I will make sure that we are the dominant group at the fights and everything goes through us. When Luc eventually finds time to come online I will gather everyone together and tell everybody about it again, if they have heard it or not! I really only want players we can trust managing and fighting their fighters as this could really help us, Tattaglia already fucked up one of our sparring sessions at the Ganton Gym but this new type of RP should be popular amongst the IM Community! Smile
Jacob_Collins
Jacob_Collins
Soldier
Soldier

Respect : 1
Registred on : 2013-05-01

Back to top Go down

Jacob telling us about the Fight Club. Empty Re: Jacob telling us about the Fight Club.

Post  Nucci Fri May 24, 2013 11:07 pm

I know its the mickey guy, i got that from the screenshots. Its best he runs it couse he'll get busted. we can just count the money.

second, its not a new type rp. its been done before several times in the past 3/4 years but only once was succesfull , Papa Gordo's boxing was quite good before.
Nucci
Nucci
Boss
Boss

Registred on : 2012-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down