The Dillimore Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ranks And Theyr Meaning. (Kinda ready, share ideas if something needs to update)

5 posters

Go down

Ranks And Theyr Meaning. (Kinda ready, share ideas if something needs to update) Empty Ranks And Theyr Meaning. (Kinda ready, share ideas if something needs to update)

Post  Dom_Cataldo Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:09 pm

Boss
Spoiler:
Underboss
Spoiler:
Consligier
Spoiler:
Capo
Spoiler:
Made Man
Spoiler:
Assiocate
Spoiler:
Outsider
Spoiler:
Dom_Cataldo
Dom_Cataldo
Under-Boss
Under-Boss

Respect : 10
Registred on : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Ranks And Theyr Meaning. (Kinda ready, share ideas if something needs to update) Empty Re: Ranks And Theyr Meaning. (Kinda ready, share ideas if something needs to update)

Post  Bem Pepe Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Looking good pal!!! I would say lets post it in our memberlist or something!!!
what about the other guys??? comments please.....
Bem Pepe
Bem Pepe
Boss
Boss

Respect : 9
Registred on : 2012-12-11

Back to top Go down

Ranks And Theyr Meaning. (Kinda ready, share ideas if something needs to update) Empty Re: Ranks And Theyr Meaning. (Kinda ready, share ideas if something needs to update)

Post  Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:08 pm

Looks good! Smile But do we have consigler now?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bem Pepe Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:19 am

i read the spoilers now, i like the idea. but i think the how you describe the ranks is bullsht Razz..... there need some work to be swag.... Wink!
Bem Pepe
Bem Pepe
Boss
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Dom_Cataldo Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:54 am

Bem Pepe wrote:i read the spoilers now, i like the idea. but i think the how you describe the ranks is bullsht Razz..... there need some work to be swag.... Wink!

Jup. Aint good with writing. So yeh, you need to fix them Very Happy i dont know that good english. I think its not a problem for you Smile
Dom_Cataldo
Dom_Cataldo
Under-Boss
Under-Boss

Registred on : 2013-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Nucci Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:45 am

good idea Dom, will work with this later.
Nucci
Nucci
Boss
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Bem Pepe Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:47 am

I guess Luc will be the right person to fix this!! Wink
Bem Pepe
Bem Pepe
Boss
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Leonard_Sinatra Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:58 am

Guest wrote:Looks good! Smile But do we have consigler now?
Leonard_Sinatra
Leonard_Sinatra
The Consigliere
The Consigliere

Registred on : 2013-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post  JimmyC Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:59 am

I think Consig. is not needed, as we are not a faction yet. Also, to Associate, add he has to listen higher ranks Very Happy It looks good tho Razz Oh, and you forgot to add Enforcer
JimmyC
JimmyC
Mademan
Mademan

Respect : 2
Registred on : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down